Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zino080 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2018, 06:08 AM
    Research problem
    Calcium carbide waste and guinea corn husk ash as partial replacement for cement
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 26, 2018, 07:26 AM
    If you say so.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2018, 07:42 AM
    This is a duplicate question... and prime example why so many buildings in 3rd world countries collapse all the time. NEITHER of those have any business mixed with concrete as neither replace the function cement has.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research [ 4 Answers ]

Is a single hair root enough evidence to prove a auto hit and run arrest?

Problem with understanding qualitative research and work motivation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing a course of qualitative research methods and for that course we need to submit a research plan. I'm studying work motivation of highly-educated employees in corporate jobs and originally my intent was to study the specific extrinsic and intrinsic motivators by using Herzberg's...

I have a study problem involving research, its variables and other criteria. [ 1 Answers ]

Gerontologists interested in the effects of age on reaction time have two groups of participants take a test in which they must indicate as quickly as possible whether a probe word is a member of a previous set of words. One group of participants is between the ages of 25 and 45, whereas the other...

Research [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on finding sources on a research paper. The topic is digitization in libraries. Help me

View more questions Search