Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fallonor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    Pleb

Apr 25, 2018, 01:23 PM
    The Simpsons scene that doesn't exist?
    Hey all, I'm having some serious problems trying to locate a specific part of an episode of The Simpsons.
    It features Barney Gumble passed out somewhere with a plastic bag floating around him. As he is snoring, he inhales it and upon exhaling the plastic bag pops out like bubbles out of his nostrils and maybe ears too.

Both my friend and I have been looking for soooo long and would really appreciate any help anyone could provide.

:)

Check out some similar questions!

I want to find my dad, he doesn't know I exist [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Charley & my mum had a relationship 23 years ago with a man called peter Marshall, he worked at Coca Cola enterprises in Wakefield, then he moved to Hong Kong for work. My mum found out she was pregnant about 9 weeks after he had gone. She decided not to get in contact with him, because...

I like this boy that doesn't know that I exist! What should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

This boy is one grade older than me and he is very cute. Should I go up to him and start talking? I want him to notice me. Please do not put stupid answers.

I like a guy that doesn't know I exist. What should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I like this guy that is two years older than me. I'm in 8th grade, he's a sophomore. It's very weird for people of different ages go along talking to each other at my school, which is one of the reasons I won't just reach up and talk to him. That would be totally embarrassing. So far I only know...

The guy I like doesn't know I exist. [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy I like. I have only seen him around campus a few times. I asked people if they knew him and if so what info they can give me. So far I know his name and that he's a 19 year old freshman and he lives in my dorm building! I have never had a boyfriend before. I always end up...

The guy I lyk doesn't know I exist [ 3 Answers ]

I'm lyk in love with this guy at my school but I don't think he knows who the crap I am. I'm the dorky smart girl and he's the guy who plays football and could get any girl he wants, we're already in one advanced class but that's not really enough for him to notice all too much. Help!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.