Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnneNettie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2018, 03:03 PM
    Do all good people go to heaven?
    Where in the Bible can I find the answer to this question?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2018, 05:02 PM
    Nowhere. Being good is not how the Bible says a person goes to heaven.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2018, 07:32 AM
    There is no one good enough. That's why we need a savior. The Lord Jesus died on the cross and rose again the third day. All that call on his name receives eternal life. A divine exchanged took place at Calvary. All of my sins were placed on the Lord Jesus and he took my punishment and all of his righteousness was given to me the day I accepted this free gift of salvation. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How is that on the judgement day people are unaware whether he will in hell /heaven? [ 3 Answers ]

As it is said that at the time of death a person comes to know whether he is in hell or heaven and also in the grave he will be questioned by angels and will be rewarded or punished according to his deed and there are many sahabas whom prophet Muhammad(PBUH)himself said will be in Janna.So how come...

Do dead people go to Heaven or Hell. [ 91 Answers ]

Most people believe that when you die, you go to either Heaven or Hell, many believe that their mom or dad or aunt Harriet is looking down on them from Heaven. Actually, most people believe that they are going to heaven because they "haven't been that bad". The Bible says that when we die, we...

Five people you want to meet in heaven [ 12 Answers ]

Are there five people from your life you'd like to meet in heaven to find out why they were in your life?

Is it hard for rich people to get to heaven? [ 19 Answers ]

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24) Does this mean that Bill Gates will probably wind up in hell?

View more questions Search