Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2018, 08:02 AM
    Pocket bike wiring diagram
    I've been looking everywhere for a complete wiring diagram for a gas pocket bike, but found nothing. So if anybody can help me with info to a web site or if anybody knows the wiring system of a pocket bike if send a list with wire colors and end plugs and what they control will be helpful also this is not a mini pocket bike is a standard pocket bike 49cc.

THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 24, 2018, 12:12 PM
    Always helps to include who makes it and a model number for an effective search.

Apr 24, 2018, 05:41 PM
    I understand, but if I had all that info I would not be on this web site asking 4 help
    Expert

Apr 24, 2018, 06:42 PM
    I googled 49cc wiring diagram and this is what I got.

49cc Pocket Bike Wiring Diagram. 49cc. Wiring Diagram Images Colection

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...gram&FORM=IGRE

Super Pocket Bike Wiring Diagram

https://www.imageresizertool.com/49c...wiring-diagram

You can also pull a part number off a part, and cross reference to a model and make.

Apr 24, 2018, 07:34 PM
    Here are some pics of my wire harness sorry 4 not in focus
    Attached Images

Apr 24, 2018, 07:42 PM
    I also replaced the 49cc engine with a 4 stroke 110cc kick start engine and do I need to have a starter relay solanoid for the kick start motor?
    Expert

Apr 28, 2018, 07:42 AM
    NO. Back in the day kick starting your bike was the thing, but just pushing a button is so much easier.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 9, 2018, 04:51 PM
    Does the whole Wiring Harness need to be sorted out? Swaping an engine only needs a few connections. The New Engine will have most of these to deal with. Wiring from the Stator to generate Electricity, One picture you provided looks like a Rectifier, I see the DC out Side, does it also have 3 other wires? maybe same color?(3yellows), a Neutral switch which connects to ground when in neutral, neutral lights get Positive from key On. Starter and or Solenoid may be on motor. Does this have Points, Electronic Ignition. Some bikes are Shut off, by either grounding the Mag, or removing power from Coil. Brake Lights, Horn, other items wires? Good Luck
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 9, 2018, 07:15 PM
    If it is only a kick start, it doesn't have a starter motor, ergo no solenoid. I have a 125 Yamaha TTR-E. Electric start with a solenoid. However, when it is warmed up, I can just kick it off with no problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pocket Bike Mixture GAS TO OIL (25-1) [ 5 Answers ]

I have a pocket bike that is a 49cc engine. It take 25 parts of gas to 1 part of oil(25-1) the problum is I ran out of the oil of 50-1.which I would fill up have a one gallon and put it in to make a 25-1 ratio... Now I have a 40-1 ratio engine oil how do I make that to be 25-1... or I have a...

Furnace wiring diagram wiring digram for EBIO8 COLMAN EBCON [ 0 Answers ]

I need a copy of wiring diagram for EB-IO8 COLMAN EV-CON.Can someone please help.

Looking for a better engine for a pocket bike [ 0 Answers ]

We all know those little tiny motorcycles, they're lots of fun but the problem is that they all have under 50cc engines. I'm trying to find an engine that's over 50cc's but still small enough to fit inside the small frame. Any ideas?

My pocket bike won't work [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a pocket bike some time ago, and I used it during break in period, then I stopped using or riding it for a couple of weeks, and now it won't start, my arm is tired of pulling on the engine to start.. I have cleaned gas tank, put new oil and gas, but I am pretty ignorant when it comes to...

The wiring of my 68 ct70 honda minitrail bike [ 1 Answers ]

I have three wires coming fom the stator. One white, one green and one black. Can you tell me where they go? Please and thankyou:)

View more questions Search