Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vadim014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2018, 12:39 AM
    Need find the defined words in the text
    1) The height of an object or structure above a reference level usually above sea level or the Earth's surface.
    2) A fence or a line of trees that gives protection from the wind by breaking its force.
    3) A company that performs a public service; subject to government regulation
    4) Energy or a substance given out by something
    5) A taxt deduction that is granted in order to encourage a particular type of commercial activity

Name:  8_1.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  193.5 KB
    Name:  8_2.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  170.9 KB

Check out some similar questions!

Find and Replace text on text box in vb6 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I have some problem with vb6 code. I have a data contain : :25:0186350587 :25:186350587 :25:86350587 :25:6350587 :25:350587

Defined benefit vs defined contribution [ 1 Answers ]

I have been give accumulate postretirement benefit obligation, actual and expected return on plan asets, unrecognized prior service cost amortization, discount rate and service cost. The organization is looking to switch to a defined contribution from a defined benefit plan. Under the defined...

Find song I only know a few words [ 2 Answers ]

The song I am looking for has words like "air es tu"

Can't find the words to say [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the song by a band that has the lyrics of When you are on a holiday, you can't find the words to say All the things that come to you, and I want to feel them too When you are on a golden sea, you don't need no memory Just a place to call your own as we drift into the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.