Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ladyjay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2018, 07:02 PM
    quadraic equations applications
    A positive real number is 6 less than another. If the sum of the squares of the two numbers is 42, find the numbers
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2018, 08:03 PM
    What formula did you come up with to solve for X the unknown number? There is enough info to make one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You must graph the equations using intercepts when solving a system of equations by g [ 1 Answers ]

True of false you much graph the equations using intercepts when solving a system of equations by graphing?

applications of integral equations [ 0 Answers ]

what are some of the practical applications of integral equations

Linear Equations Applications [ 1 Answers ]

Last two Questions Pleaese help: A survey of video game stores indicated that a price of $75 each, the deman would be 4 thousand games, at a price of $35 each, the demand would be 14 thousand games. If a linear relationship between price and demand exists, which of the following equations...

Deriving chemical equations from balanced net ionic equations? [ 1 Answers ]

1.) NaCl (aq) + MnO2 (s) -------->Mn2+ (aq) + Cl2 (g) in H2SO4 2.) KCN (aq) + KMno4 (aq) --------> CNO- (aq) + MnO2(s) in KOH

Factoring and Quadraic Formula [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so it's my first year in Algebra 2 and I have no idea what I'm doing on my homework what so ever. We didn't go over it all that well in class and he didn't say anything that was note worthy. My first set of problems: Factor out the GCF Exponent= E a) 15x + 35y b) 6yE3 +...

View more questions Search