Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danomei7312 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2018, 02:21 PM
    No mobile home title
    My friend passed away 3/22/17 & left me executor of her estate. The day I was to sign the probate court papers her son's wife came in his son's place. They wanted to probate the will as a muniment of title & that was done in probate court & approved by judge. Everything was left to her grandson. Her son was left out on purpose. The grandson dose'nt wanr her truck or her mobile home & gave me a notarized letter saying he doesn't want either one & I could dispose of as I see fit. I have no problem with vehicle because my friend signed the title before she passed away. I don't think the mobile home was ever titled after she bought it in 1994. I only have the MANUFACTURER'S STATEMENT OF CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN TO A MANUFACTURED HOME. NO ONE will moved mobile home off the rented lot w/o a title. What can I do about this BIG MESS ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2018, 06:08 PM
    Take the paperwork to the county where the MH is located. Take the will and whatever probate papers you have. Let them decide what to do. You didn't say where the MH is located and state laws vary widely.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 8, 2018, 12:14 PM
    Was paperwork given to the rental property owner ? Also what state is this in as it can vary widely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can title insurance help with getting a title on a mobile home in New York [ 3 Answers ]

When my son purchased his mobile home the real estate agency never transferred the title to him & the bank gave him a loan even though they should have requested the title. This happened 8 yrs. Ago. He is trying to sell it but can't because he doesn't have the title. The real estate agency has been...

Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and...

Mobile home title [ 2 Answers ]

I purschased a mobile home in Michigan have been waiting 6 months to get title I would like to put this home up for sale how long does a seller have to get you a title before you can just get your money returned/

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

View more questions Search