Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baffled Mike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2018, 07:58 AM
    Trying to install URANT WiFi Repeater with Windows 10
    Instructions say connect device to power point and launch browser and type in http.//192.168.10.1 but will not connect to web site. You are then supposed to enter admin/admin and user name and password.
    By clicking on wifi symbol it recognises the repeater.
    A lead was supplied which plugs into repeater and then presumably into laptop but is this necessary ?
    I am no computer expert but would a basic step by step guide to set this up.
    Regards Baffled Mike
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 21, 2018, 08:08 AM
    You need to make sure you are on the same IP subnet.
    So your machine will need to be on 192.168.10.x where x is a number of your choice.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 13, 2018, 08:16 AM
    You need to run ipconfig inside a "dos" window to see what your computer sees and the default gateways that is assigned to your system. Then you will see how to connect to the devices you want to connect to and have the proper addresses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am not happy with windows 7 and I want 2 re install,and I'm not able 2 install ? [ 4 Answers ]

Iam using Acer emachines725 installed windows 7 I'm not happy with windows 7,and I want 2 install windows xp... but I'm not able to istall through cd drive... becoz my drive is not reading discs properly,even thought it reads,the messag ei get your already using advanced version of windows you...

How can I install windows from a windows image? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I install windows from a windows image? If I convert windows cd to an image and suppose my windows is destroyed then how can I insatall windows from an image? There are two cases Sometimes window is there but is corrupt Window just disappears, and blank screen is there

RF Repeater Used With A Cable Box [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am planning to install a LCD TV on a wall in the bedroom. Would use of an RF Repeater allow me to keep the cable box in the basement and only have the cable remote in my room?

View more questions Search