Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjmark Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2018, 03:53 PM
    Looking for songs from a group named "Illusions"
    This is a not the 1970's band called Illusion/Renaissance. This is an alterative/Progressive rock group. I downloaded one song by this group thru the Xbox music app but have been able to find any more songs. The song I downloaded was called "Illusion". It begins with a guitar and is joined by piano and then violin and strings.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know an artist named "Amstater" or "Amstader"? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for information on an artist from the early 1900's: "Amstater" or "Amstader". I just received signed two prints that had belonged to my grandmother. Both are rather free flowing black ink drawings in the style of Picasso. I have tried to look it up online with either spelling with...

My daughter is terrified by a ghost she said is named "oduh"odah [ 8 Answers ]

My 3 year old daughter has been really scared these last few days because of a 'spirit' named odah. (Pronounced o-dah) she will be fine walking down the hall and glances in the kitchen and screams and runs and says he's back he's back and starts crying. She describes him as scary and mean and a...

Late night TV series about a character named "Derick" investigating evil [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of the late night TV series about a character named "Derick" investigating evil happenings and/or fighting evil. It was on once a week in Texas, Saturday night. He lived in a beautiful old house. There were also two women who lived there and also helped him. One of the women...

80s children's movie with girl named Zoe and "oh my darlin"? [ 0 Answers ]

We grew up watching it in the eighties... a family film with kids (maybe they were orphans?) but it seems like the kids had made a silly haunted house to scare off some adults. In that scene the oldest has long dress up witch finger nails that she motions for others to come inside. I also...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.