Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serverparis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2018, 01:11 PM
    Doors
    The blinds between the glass on our patio door will not go up and down straight. One side hangs below the other so how do we get into it to fix it?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2018, 07:42 PM
    Who manufactured the door?Brand? We would only be guessing without some additional information.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2018, 07:44 PM
    You can try this,

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...A9&FORM=VDMCNR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do some refrugerator doors and freezer doors have polystyrene foam in them? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I got a homework page and the question is... Question~Why do some refrugerator doors and freezer doors have polystyrene foam in them? Awnser~_______________________________________? ThankYou:)

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors/rails etc are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides. ...

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 0 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides.

Replacing bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. [ 4 Answers ]

I am replacing my bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. My problem is that the 6 panel pine doors are not fitting properly. When I hung one door with the same size hinges I was able to put the screws in the same holes as the old ones but the door will not close. The new door is about...

Two doors [ 5 Answers ]

There are 2 doors, one leads to heaven one leads to hell. There are 2 identical twins one always tells the truth and one always lies, if you could only ask one question to know 100% which door leads to where what would you ask

View more questions Search