Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mojv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2018, 08:35 AM
    Where places in the world people live green and naturally
    I want to live in a place with following characteristics, please guide me?
    A village or rural or city is not important and If these place are located in Canada and Australia is better
    First: a place that people make a green environment and people live naturally
    Second: Inhabitants respect to vegetarianism and meditation
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2018, 12:26 AM
    You could try the Byron Bay hinterland in New South Wales, Australia, lots of alternative lifestyle people there, it would meet both requirements.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2018, 04:50 AM
    You don't simply get to decide where you will live in the world outside of your own country and do it. You have to apply for immigration and be accepted by the country you would like and most people who do are turned down. Then if you are accepted, you need to find a way to support yourself there. That's a task VERY difficult in Rural areas anywhere for people who know the locals and what they need, even harder for an outsider.

Hate to be a stick in the mud....but that's the reality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreaming of people I've never met places I've never been that are real [ 5 Answers ]

I have been having these dreams of going to these places seeing people I've never seen before going to houses I've never been. Each time the dream gets more and more vivid and when I dream about it it just continues where I left off the night before. When I tell my family I find out those places...

Site for people who have to live with people with addictions [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, everyone. Wish I could say I'm doin' all right, but right now... Well I just can't.:( For years I've tried my best coping with having to live with people around me who abuse drugs and acohol, and I'm fed up. I can't do it anymore. Its really hard because of the drugs and the alcohol being used...

Little green people that live under ground and they make friends with a couple of kid [ 1 Answers ]

80's movie about little green people that live under ground and they make friends with a couple of kids

Best Places to Live in America for Singles over 45 [ 2 Answers ]

I've lived in California all my life, and I am looking for a change. I'd love some ideas. I'm in my late 40's and single, so I'd like to move where there are other single people in my age range. I love the beach, the Southwest, and the South. I'm very social, love exploring my...

View more questions Search