Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdmkpm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2018, 12:06 PM
    Percent
    If the discount rate of 7.75% is 30% too low, then what is the new rate?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2018, 12:42 PM
    What is 30% of 7.75? That's real easy to find. Grade school math, easy to correct once you have that. Or you can use the same method to get it directly. Homework rules...we don't hand you the answer..you never learn from it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the Football Shoppe has an 7 percent ROA and a 22 percent payout ratio, what is it [ 0 Answers ]

If the Football Shoppe has an 7 percent ROA and a 22 percent payout ratio, what is its internal growth rate?

Percent return on assets and a 75 percent retention ratio. What is the internal growt [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I have some bus finance questions which I am having some trouble with. I would appreciate anyhelp. Thank you.

11 is what percent of 29? [ 9 Answers ]

What percent of 29 is 11?

Percent changes [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me out with this? On December 31, 1995, there were an estimated 411 prison inmates per 100,000 U.S. residents. This number rose to an estimated 476 inmates per 100,000 U.S. residents by December 31, 2002. a.What percentage of the U.S. population were prison inmates at the...

Percy Motors has a target capital structure of 40 percent debt and 60 percent common [ 2 Answers ]

Percy Motors has a target capital structure of 40 percent debt and 60 percent common equity, with no preferred stock. The yield to maturity on the company's outstanding bonds is 9 percent, and its tax rate is 40 percent. Percy's CFO estimates that the company's WACC is 9.96 percent. What is Percy's...

View more questions Search