Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christinamoore7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2018, 06:54 PM
    Had one sip of whiskey 20 hours before EtG test, will I be able to pass?
    I had one sip of whiskey 20 hours before an EtG test for probation, and immediately forced myself to vomit all the contents of my stomach right afterwards upon realizing this. Has anyone else had one shot of hard alcohol this close to an EtG test? If so, what were the results?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 19, 2018, 07:01 AM
    The worst thing that could happen is you pass and get the idea you can have a few sips before a test. It was an insane idea and action, including the vomiting. The question should not be whether you pass or fail, because you probably will, but the insane ideas that led to the sip and purging episode. If you learn that lesson and do better, you won't have to worry about passing ANY dope or alcohol tests.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

Will I pass a teg test in 70 hours had 9 shots 2beers in 6 hours [ 9 Answers ]

I had 9 shots and two beers Friday before 7 pm.total in 6 hours.I test on Monday at 5 pm Doc Bill will I pass in 70 hours? I've Ben flushing and had a detox drink over the last two days lots of water I'm 40 a male 180 lbs no fat and a fast metabolism. I drink a lot of apple juice and green tea...

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

Will I pass a drug test in the morning if I drank 2 shots of whiskey last night? [ 10 Answers ]

I took 2 shots of whiskey at about 8 or 8:30 last night, I've drank tea all day and pickle juice. I may have an alcohol test in the morning! Will I be OK?

View more questions Search