Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wthai Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 02:54 AM
    Norton Ghost Recovery Disk
    My toshiba laptop comes with a recovery cd. I put it in and power up the laptop and the disk refreshes the hard drive with an image that puts the laptop back to a state as if I had just bought it. As the recovery process takes place I can see the Norton Ghost logo. I have bought Norton Ghost previously and want to know does anyone know how to make a recovery cd? That is ONE disk to boot and contain the recovery image.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

The ghost [ 1 Answers ]

For whom ever may be reading Dear reader my sister has been going throw werid things in her life like when she was little she has been thinking that a spirit has been following her she has had been in a room going into a closet and the light turned off by itself:eek: I was very confused that...

Data recovery from formatted hard disk [ 6 Answers ]

How can I recover data from a formatted harddisk . I had inserted recover cd and the system hung without going any further. Im afraid the c drive must have been formatted. Please advice EDMUND

Windows 98 no recovery Disk [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a Compaq Presario 7470 that is messed up, it needs everything you could think of. When first turning it on it would reboot over and over. Finally I got passed that but now I am getting a invalid messege "Invalid Vxd dynamic link call from NTMAphlp(02)+00000002 to device "004F" My...

View more questions Search