Apr 17, 2018, 03:04 PM
    PIP Auto Insurance
    Under PIP auto insurance it pays 80% of medical
    No fault state of Florida. Question is there a policy
    The pays the missing 20% you can get??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2018, 06:53 PM
    I don't know if you will find one that pays 100%, but you will find with any insurance company, as your deductible decreases, your rates increase. Enough that it doesn't make sense to drop it to the lowest amount available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to let an auto insurance company know that I aam go to sue for auto accident [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car accident and received several ijuries 4 hernaited disc to my neck and one herniated disc s-1 and bulging disc l-5 and at t12 bulging disc. And a couple of months later I was rear ended by another driver she admitted fault to her insurance company can I sue for aggrevation of previous...

Auto insurance [ 5 Answers ]

Can I still get insurance for my car (but my license are suspended)so I can get my regerstration sticker

Auto Insurance [ 16 Answers ]

For someone that is 22 year-old, is having his the last semster in college ( Won't be a student after this semester)... what is the best auto insurance package? Is that a good idea to be part of my parents' policy? Can he still be part of his parents' policy? What will happen after he graduates in...

Auto insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about "aig" are they reputable? Thks noboat

View more questions Search