Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judy Gent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2018, 03:01 PM
    Rescue Remedy
    I have asked u in the past to stop sending Rescue Remedy for humans to me it makes me sick please stop sending it I cannot use it. What can u do to help me with this
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2018, 04:24 PM
    We can't do anything because we are not the people sending it to you. Check the actual website for them and contact them. THis one probibly came up in a Google search but I can assure you we don't work on behalf of any specific company.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2018, 08:07 PM
    This is merely a question and answer site. It is not a company web site for this product. As noted, you need to contact that company directly. Also just mark that emal as spam and let it go to the spam web site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does rescue remedy work if you feel anxious or can it prevent panic attacks [ 1 Answers ]

I suffer from anxiety and also get panic attacks, I haven't had one for a while but I have a interview for college tomorrow and was just wondering if taking rescue remedy would stop me from being anxious or having a panic attack? Sophie

Rescue Remedy [ 10 Answers ]

I have been taking this for a couple of weeks now, I do think its calming me down (had a personal trauma recently), but that could be because it contains Brandy... :) Has anybody used this for any period? Do you think it works? Would you recommend it? Sharon :o

US to the rescue ? [ 16 Answers ]

Maj. Gen. Suleiman Mahmoud, who defected Sunday called on the US to intervene in support of the rebels in Libya.Obama speaks of working with the international community; German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle speaks of working with the international community. What international community are...

My Rescue Dog Won't Eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just adopted a Doberman from a Dobie rescue organization. He's about a year old. When he was rescued, he was all ribs and bones. They had him about 4 months and he has put on a little weight. Since coming to my house, he won't eat. He will come to eat then turn his nose and walk away. I know he's...

View more questions Search