Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Polipopo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2018, 05:50 AM
    Helpp
    What can I do, I have a problem with my card, last month I lost or was be stolen my card with a lot details( internet Banking,pin,and a lot of private documents), I don’t realize in that moment , but when I arive in my country Romania, where I had a spontaneous abortion and a long period of depression, I went into internet banking and saw a lot of transactions, during that time I did not realize being very disturbed by what happened to me, now I come back uk where I saw that a large amount of money was deposited then out of direct debit, today my account took all my money left and it's say fraudal recovery. I call the bank twice to block my account but they say to go in branch. What can I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2018, 06:55 AM
    Do as instructed. Go to the bank and speak with someone who can get to the bottom of this and explain your options to you, and show you what to do.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2018, 10:46 AM
    They will also want you to document your whereabouts and activities to verify against their own records of where these fraudulent charges were made.
    Polipopo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2018, 02:26 AM
    I Call them today, because then they blocked my card, and they Say I will receive another One , But I didn’t receive it , and when I Call the lady Tells me , they can’t send me another One because is a problem and she can’t tells me more , and I need to go in branch for identification.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 8, 2018, 04:32 AM
    So you go to the branch and identify yourself. If you are who you claim you are, that won't be any problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Don't Know what to do, Please Helpp [ 1 Answers ]

I Am 18 years old and about 2 months ago I noticed that I had two bumps on my Labia minora. One on the right and left side of my area. Its not as big on the right side but one the left side it is like a pea shaped thing just chilling there. They do not hurt but they do get big then get small....

Helpp!1 [ 1 Answers ]

On June 1, 2010, Sting Insurance Co. received $7,380 cash from Bere Co. for a one-year insurance policy. Sting Insurance Co. has an October 31 fiscal year end and adjusts accounts annually. Complete the following for Sting Insurance Co. 1) Prepare the June 1, 2010, journal entry. June 1: I...

What can I do? I really want to helpp my mum [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is in the right place to post but it is essentially about my mum and dad and their marriage and situation, and I really need advice on what, if anything I can do to help? The background is as follows. I am the third of four children. My parents met in their 20s, got married...

F(x) helpp ! [ 1 Answers ]

some body explain this : f(x)=x²?

View more questions Search