Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmablisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2018, 12:11 AM
    How to change/set New york location in hotspot shiled 7.0 elite.
    Hi, this is emma,

Currently am using (windows 10 pro ) hotspot shiled 7.0 version elite.

The thing is my IP were blocked that is reason why am using Hotspot shiled.. to track the rankings of particular training pages like Mongodb Training. etc.. For NEWYORK Location..

Now the problem is whenever I set location USA in hotspot shiled it is showing different different locations of USA.. like losangles and dallas, Texas, so the search ranking are showing different location ranks..

So facing issues from my clients... how can I set NEW YORK location parmanently in Hotspot shield. Is there any way and steps to set particular location. Or else can I use some other different software of HIDE VPN.

Please give me suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermal fuse location on Kenmore Elite Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmoore Elite Dryer Smartheart HE. Quest AK9

Trying to change child exchange location [ 2 Answers ]

I moved from Gainesville, FL to Winter Haven in November 2007. I have been trying to get my former wife to change the exchange point ever since. She knows I can not afford to get a lawyer, because I am still paying for hers from the divorce. Is there paperwork I can file on my own to the court...

How to change dryer vent location [ 2 Answers ]

Just bought a Kenmore HE2Plus, the dryer is vented to the back. What needs to be done to switch it to a side vent? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.