Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2018, 09:21 AM
    Start stop 2018 chevy traverse
    Other then, tapping on the shifter 9 times, is there a way to turn off the start stop on the 18 traverse, tks

Check out some similar questions!

74 chevy truck will turn over but won't start. Will start with starter fluid but won't [ 1 Answers ]

My 74 chevy pickup sat over the winter and now it won't start. I was running just fine before I let it sit. It turns over but won't start. If I use starter fluid, it will start but won't stay running. I don't smell gas in the carb either. I'm thinking it's the fuel pump or the filter. Problem...

Why I can't start my 91 chevy s10 [ 1 Answers ]

I was driving down the road and lost all power juist shut down and it wouldn't start its its only turned over and not getting spark its getting fuel and the coil was OK and the modular and fuses were fine

93 Chevy s10 won't start [ 3 Answers ]

My 1993 Chevy S10 2.8L V6 has a problem. My ECM2 fuse won't stop poping. It is always hot so as soon as I touch the negetive battery cable to the battery it pops. Ive checked all of my sensors and have checked for any shorts. Tried just running straight power to my fuel pump with a toggle switch...

1978 Chevy Chevette quits when I stop [ 1 Answers ]

My sons chevette idols fast. When he first tries to start it most of the time it won't start just turning the key, you have to mash the gas several times then start it. When the car comes to a stop it stops running and you have to mash the gas several times to start it. Just had tune up a new valve...

1989 Chevy pickup turn/stop lights [ 2 Answers ]

I own a 1989 chevy pickup extended cab, and have been having trouble with my right side panel of lights in the back of the truck, I replaced the panel and it worked fine for about 2 months, now when I disassemble and disengage the pigtail connector it will work fine until I step on the brakes and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.