Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athena45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2018, 09:31 PM
    What is wrong with my discharge.
    I am 12 years old and have not started my period. For the past two weeks I have been getting yellow-ish, green discharge. Sometimes black as well. There is no swelling or discoloration that I have noticed. The smell has changed but not drastically.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 15, 2018, 04:04 AM
    That sounds like possible trichomoniasis (trich), which is sexually transmitted, or pseudomonas, which anyone can get. Both are bacterial infections. You need a doctor.
    Neither has anything to do with your period.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 15, 2018, 06:24 AM
    Since you are only 12 years old and not yet started your period, this sounds as though your body may be getting ready for you to start having periods in the next few months. I am hoping that you are not yet sexually active. If not, there is no need to worry about trichomoniasis or pseudomonas. It’s important that you discuss these bodily changes with your mother so that she can help you understand all that is happening to your body during puberty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me if I have a brown vaginal discharge. [ 2 Answers ]

For the last 2 days I've had discomfort in my vaginal area. Today I masturbated and I felt better but like a hour later I noticed I had a brownish discharge. The discomfort is still there and so is the discharge hours later. I am sexually active with my boyfriend. This is the first time I've ever...

I sometimes have a brown/bloody discharge between periods, is something wrong? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 19 and I noticed that sometimes I get a brown or slightly bloody discharge between my periods. It doesn't smell, I'm not burning and I only maybe sometimes get slight pain but nothing over-bearingly horrible. I heard that sometimes this just comes from ovulation but I just wanted to get a...

I have yellow discharge--what is wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't really have a lot of discharge. However in certain light it looks yellow. It is all dry and it is just several small spots on my undies.

Why do I get light yellow discharge is there something wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 15 years old and sometimes I get light yellow discharge and sometimes it smells abit what do should I do and why does this happen By the way I am a virgin please reply anybody I'm really worried

Swollen labia on one side.. And vaginal discharge. What's wrong with me? [ 0 Answers ]

I just got off my period like 2 days ago and this morning I woke up and I had an itch down there so I rubbed it but it didn't go away. I also noticed it is swollen.. I put hydrocortizone cream and the itch went away but its still swollen. I also have a discharge problem. I'm always leaking and have...

View more questions Search