Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garymccourt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2018, 08:14 AM
    Cubic inch increase
    I own a 2008 FLHX, 96” and want to convert it to 103” by purchasing OEM 2016 FLHX 103” takeoff parts from eBay.
    I am under the impression I only need to change the cylinders and pistons, is that correct, or was there some design changes to prevent this simple displacement upgrade? My 2008 cams and heads have a different part numbers then the 103” 2016, will that become an issue?
    Is there anything else I have not mentioned that will not work with the mix and match setup I am considering….. other than maybe another ECM download.

Check out some similar questions!

Should you use 1/2 inch or 5/8 inch pex in concrete radiant floor boiler systems [ 0 Answers ]

Shouid you 1/2 in or 5/8 inch pex in concrete radiant floor heat. The shop is 80ft by 88ft What would be the advantage over the other one

3 inch toilet flange sits directly on top of the 3 inch drian pipe [ 11 Answers ]

DO they make smaller flanges? I pulled my toilet to put tile down and now can not get a flange on it. I am very frustrated and about ready to call a plumber.

Can 8 inch center holes be changed to 4 inch on solid surface counter? [ 1 Answers ]

We are renovating our bath and were told that the solid surface double bowl Pegasus counter we purchased would fit our faucets which are 4 inch center. When we started to install the counter it was for 8 inch center faucets. We cannot return our faucets which were very exppensive because of lead...

Can you replace a 4 inch cast iron soil stack with 3 inch pvc? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a home built (I'm guessing) in the early 1900's. I noticed a leak in my basement coming from the old 4 inch cast iron soil stack running from my second floor bathroom to the basement. There is water dripping down the pipe to the basement. Three plumbers have come out to...

How to install 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Vanity Backsplash [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new 72 inch long Marble vanity in my bathroom. It came with a 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Backsplash. How do I install this backsplash? Do I just put an adhesive behind it? What about the gaps? How do I fill the gap of the top of the backsplash where it hits the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.