Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punecity2017 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2018, 08:47 AM
    Salary related
    If places OPT candidate on client project and if he returns due to poor performance. Do we need to pay salary for OPT candidate?

Apr 13, 2018, 08:49 AM
    Salary related
    Is that OK to have contract with one company name and getting checks with other name like ABC and XYZ ?

Apr 13, 2018, 10:50 AM
    If places OPT candidate on client project and if he returns due to poor performance. Do we need to pay salary for that OPT candidate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Law related to salary india [ 0 Answers ]

I am an employee working with 100% subsidiary of a Public Limited company. I have not been paid from the past 2 months. I only get a standard reply from the company that we will pay you when we have funds. I am in a middle of financial crisis so started looking for legal options. I went back to my...

Salary expense 43000, Salary payable 11000, end of year 12500. How much cash was paid [ 1 Answers ]

Salary expenseon the books was 43000. Salary payable at the payable at the beginning of the year was 11000 and at the end of the year was 12500. How much cash was paid out of salaries?

Employee law related to salary? [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get salary for a month if organisation terminates me with out any notice period and can I file a case against them

In negotiating salary, how much can job-related travel affect applicant bid? [ 2 Answers ]

Job "A" and job "B" are essentially the same, however Job B requires ~40% travel. Job A makes 100K. How much would an applicant for Job B expect to make or could ask for in negotiations with the expected travel amount in mind? Note that this applicant would rather not travel 40%, but is not...

View more questions Search