Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RandyAss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 01:07 AM
    Song I heard at a Strip Club
    Ive been to very few strip clubs but I heard this song while there and never got the name or the artist (obvious reasons why)

The lyrics that I managed to hear where as follows or something close to it...

"Feeling double a thinking triple x"

As well as

"you want my threesome"

I know typical for a strip club but I am kind of hoping someone out there may be able to help me figure out the name of this song...

Any help is appreciated
    Adrienne522 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 04:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAss
    Ive been to very few strip clubs but I heard this song while there and never got the name or the artist (obvious reasons why)

The lyrics that I managed to hear where as follows or something close to it....

"Feeling double a thinking triple x"

as well as

"you want my threesome"

I know typical for a strip club but I am kind of hoping someone out there may be able to help me figure out the name of this song....

Any help is appreciated
    AA XXX by The Teaches of Peaches

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend wanting to go to a strip club [ 34 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I'm having a problem with my boyfriend wanting to go to a strip club. I'm glad to say that he's not 18 yet, but I feel once he is he's going to want to go to one. Ive heard him say that he wants to go just once to see what its like, and that still really bothers me just to...

How do I get back at my boyfriend for going to the strip club? [ 21 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half and I love him with all my heart, except when he goes to the strip club! I will be honest and say that I am a very jealous girlfriend but he is also very jealous. A few months ago he went to the strip club, which I did not have a problem...

My boyfriend went to a strip club [ 12 Answers ]

I have kind of a long story and want to know what I should do... I met my boyfriend on line over four years ago... we used to just talk to each other and after a few months we decided to be boyfriend/girlfriend... I live in ny and he lives in ky... we've met in person and in July we went away to...

I just heard my husband on his cell phone, hooking up with a girl in a strip club. [ 11 Answers ]

Not exactly sure what to do about it...

Strip club problems [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half. Our sex life has come to schreeching hault. I always ask for it, he always has a reason as to why he's not up for it. But he goes to strip clubs... A LOT. I know its somewhat shady, but sometimes I look at his credit card receipts. ...

View more questions Search