Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackerday Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2018, 06:08 PM
    Need to find a drama/romantic movie from early 2000s
    Need the name of a drama/romantic movie that takes place in NW USA city(I'm thinking Seattle?) where the young man falls for a girl who is dying but is doesn't act it and is quite totally different. ENYA' music is the backdrop music something about Time... it's a real tearjerker, but cool.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2018, 06:55 PM
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swee...er_(2001_film)

"Only Time" is the Enya song. San Francisco is the setting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from early 2000s [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to remember this movie but can't think of the name.at the beginning it's a family rock climbing and something happens and the dad cuts his line to save his kids and then latter in the movie the daughter and son climb mt Everest.I think is the name of thee mountain.thanks for the help

Comedy family vacation movie from the '90s or early 2000s [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a particular movie for years now. Here is what I remember: -Loser-type man wants to take his family on a vacation which highlights the footsteps of his (great?) grandfather's time fighting civil war. He thinks his relative is a hero but he's really a...

Need title for a Kids movie from the 90s/early 2000s [ 0 Answers ]

I recently had the flu, and therefore have been semi-deleiously lying around with nothing to do but think about my childhood for the past week. While sick, I remembered this completely awesome movie (on VHS, of course) that I loved as a kid... it was a live-action movie with a female main character...

What is the name of this romantic/drama movie? [ 1 Answers ]

OK well this is going to be a long one. This is a very very very old movie. Its about 2 couples that are in love but then a righ guy seems interested in her and takes her away in a boat of course the other guy is very upset. The rich guy likes women in a shirt that buttons up all the way till the...

View more questions Search