Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nm263020 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Is this true
    HI I was wondering if this is possible I missed mya period for the first time last month and it came the 4th and I looked up the calender and my period is usulay the 26th... I should have been ovulation 5th to 11th I think not to sure and I was on my period then but I though you can't ovulate on period my fiancé and I had sex during that whole time and he came in me that whole time during my period maybe 2 everday for six days is it possible to be pregnant:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 01:34 AM
    It is always possible being pregnant. I do not think you are but if your concerned or your not sure. Get a home pregnancy test.

Joe

Apr 18, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Wel would I have to wait till my period is late I'm just wondering if it possible to concevie when on period he in me 2 times a day for six days and to the ovulation calender I was ovulating because my period came late is it still possible please would love to hear other opinions
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 06:00 AM
    It is possible to get pregnant anytime you have sex, regardless of whether you are on your period or on birth control.

Apr 19, 2007, 12:11 AM
    I noticed that I have little lumps around my nipples and my nipple changed colors it's a little pink and darker around and my areola is brown

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he just using me or is he true [ 15 Answers ]

OK so there's this guy that I used to have a past with last year. And then the other day he stopped by my house to talk and he was like you well I've decided that I want to start over where we left off and the before he left we madeout. I mean I'm really happy and all because I've wanted this...

I just have one wish. Can it come true? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a person who never asked for much in my life, and I have done my best to take care of my family, and be a good, loving person. I only want to ask for one thing, my ex boyfriend back. Since we ended 3 months ago, the light has gone out and I find little joy. He sometimes emails me or sends...

The one true me [ 15 Answers ]

The short time I have been on this site has taught me so very much. I also do feel all of your pain and wish to the heavens it would disappear for all of you. Tal said something incredible yesterday (when doesn't he :), that just really struck me. It was about knowing who you truly are. So, it...

Is this true [ 15 Answers ]

A mate told me that you can tell whether your partner has cheated by the colour of their sperm. She said when it clear / transparent it means that they has sex recently... meaning if you know you hadn't sex with them in a while it could mean that :confused: While if its white in colour means...

Is this true? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I'm 23 years old and I have irregular periods sometimes and a friend of mine told me that this could prevent me from ever having children is that true? Thanks in advance

View more questions Search