Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laceelonebear Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2018, 10:17 PM
    Finding My Husbands Father
    I have searched for my husbandsfather on her before and got close to finding him but we are still searching,so I thought I would try one last time. Since the last post we have made wehave matched and connected with his first cousins on AncestryDNA so we have infact confirmed paternity as well as we can without contact with him.

Here is all the information I have:I am looking for Steven Fuller we believe he was born 1957 or 1958 in Evanston,IL. He was stationed at Cannon Air Force Base in 1979 and became a Fire SafetySupervisor while he was there. I know his mother’s name was Daisy LeavelleFuller and she lived in Chicago, IL. We were told that he was back in Illinoisaround 2009. This is basically the only information we have. I have searched Facebookand white pages but Steven Fuller is such a common name we haven’t been able to find him.

Thanks in advance for helping!

Check out some similar questions!

Finding A Father [ 0 Answers ]

My name is Jameriah Clark. I have a good friend of mine named Javarian Sherman and he hasn't seen his father since he was six years old! Now, he is about to turn 16. He has been searching for his father for some years now and can't seem to find him. His father was born in 1961 and has lived in...

Can my husbands employer give my husbands ex info on his insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands ex called his place of employment and asked HR questions on his health insurance. They have two kids together. But I feel that before HR gave her the info they should have asked my husband if its o.k. to give his ex the info.

How can I find my husbands father [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to help my husband find his father, but we only have rough details like he was around 40ish, called himself Lenny worked on the building of the Western Isles hospital on the Isle of Lewis around April - July 1990 as a bricky or a roofer. Where should we start?? What questions should we...

Finding My Father [ 11 Answers ]

I need help trying to find my father. Anyone have any suggestions ? I have tried Craigs List Postings, I have written any current addresses that I have found on the web. I am not having any luck... And I do not want to pay for anymore BS from sites on the net. HELP. Thanks,

Finding my father [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find my father... his name is Dock Eugene Price... but everywhere I look for some kind of number you have to either join a site or pay a ridiculous amount just for a phone number... do you know how I can find him. Or a phone number for free. Please email me if you can help me out.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.