Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candy lopez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2018, 08:27 AM
    Hi there my father deid 0n the 6th January 2017
    Just to ask how come my mum hears my father talking and waking up my mum when she is sleeping she hears him shouting Shirley Shirley and she hears him snoring and stuff
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2018, 09:04 AM
    They were probably married a LOT of years... so 16 months really is still quite fresh...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 11, 2018, 09:26 AM
    Wow, that so normal for people that have been married for many DECADES.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2017 rmd withdrawal from cd ira [ 1 Answers ]

I have a CD Ira Retirement maturing in Oct. 2017 in NY. I need to take my RMD now and would like to take it from that account as it is the amount exactly to satisfy my 2017 RMD. I live in Florida. I almost had a heart attack at age 76 when they told me they would charge me a PENALTY OF $ 295.00...

Is it true that Social Security will end in 2017 for senior citizens? [ 7 Answers ]

What is the answer for us seniors?

H1B expiring ; have tourist visa stamp till 2017; is it still valid? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a doctor and about to complete my residency training this year thus my H1B expires on June 30, 2012. I have a multiple entry B1/B2 visa stamp valid till 2017 on my passport. I need to take the boards here on aug. My question is can I leave the US and go home then reenter the US like say end of...

View more questions Search