Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2018, 05:04 AM
    FORD sell under MSRP
    2018 ford exployer, how low can a dealer go under the msrp to sell a new exployer and still do OK?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2018, 09:01 AM
    Depends on the dealership. No one size fits all answer to this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we sell? [ 9 Answers ]

This is going to be long and complicated, so please bear with me. My husband currently owns a property outright. The house did belong to his grandfather, but in his will he left to his wife (hubby's grandmother) and left his daughter (my MIL) in charge of his estate. His will stated that his...

Ford diesel engine problem? - Ford E350 van 96 (diesel) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a Ford E350 van bus 96 (diesel) used for the transport of a church. The bus turns on but does not move, it moves very slowly as if I had some clogged filter or as if it were not pumping well. And you change the filter and checked several things and still continues with the ruling. I...

I need to sell my brand new bathtub, how and where can I sell? [ 1 Answers ]

I have new bathtub with pressurized water supply (with water jets fittings). Its not used ever since instaled by the builder. How can I sell it over internet?

Want to sell art [ 5 Answers ]

I was at an art show in San Francisco a few years back and after a few too many beers I purchased a painting for $5000. It was a "spur of the moment" decision and the most expensive drink that I ever had in my life. The artist has creds and seems to be prevalent in the artworld. I live and work in...

Msrp [ 1 Answers ]

MSRP base price of $3,229. Let’s assume that recently Sony sold 220,000 units at that price in a week. The research department of Sony has suggested reducing the price to $2,890 and estimates that the price elasticity of demand for Sony LCD TV is 3.0. If the research department is correct, what...

View more questions Search