Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tinaswope Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2018, 03:20 AM
    I've looked on all the people search sites to find my 18 year old son but come up emp
    I've searched all the people search sites and can't find my 18 year old son can you tell me what else I can do he lives with his father and I know his name and address but still can't find my son
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2018, 04:23 AM
    Have you hired a private investigator yet? Talked to the fathers family as to where they might be?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2018, 04:57 PM
    If you know his address it shouldn't be hard to find his phone number and connect with him by phone, or write him a letter and send it to the address you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding free search sites [ 4 Answers ]

It's getting harder and harder... I try to help people connect with old friends using Our quarterly newsletter classifieds also on a particular site that includes a Section missing persons. Lately even the obits which hooked up with Ancestry is a pay site. I can still Find people via...

Where can I find real people that search the internet for questions [ 0 Answers ]

There was a web site a few years ago "real questions real people real answers" that if you want someone to help you with your search, you type your question and you are connected to a person by online chat that searches for you and send you the links by email.

A study of cell phones and the risk of brain cancer looked at a group of 469 people w [ 1 Answers ]

The choices are: Observational study: prospective Observational study: retrospective Observational study: cross-sectional Experiment: matched pairs design Experiment: randomized block design Experiment: completely randomized design I am very confused in my understanding of the...

Do a quick search on Google and you'll find thousands of pages with people trying to [ 1 Answers ]

Do a quick search on Google and you'll find thousands of pages with people trying to figure out how to answer this question: I have a new consulting gig, should I go W-2, 1099, Corp-to-Corp? This seems to be the $64,000 question for consultants and independent contractors. So what is the answer?...

View more questions Search