Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nishanthiravi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2018, 03:17 AM
    Am I eligible?
    Hi I graduated BCA at 2010, having experience in medical billing for 5yrs. And 2015 got married, so quit the job. Now I would like to do SAP fico. Am I eligible to do that module? May I get preference during job selection?

Check out some similar questions!

Opt am I eligible ? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am a f1 immigrant and I completed two semesters of graduate study in university of north Texas. Later I got a academic suspension because I could not maintain my gpa and then my sevis was terminated. I later moved to virginia international university. I attended UNT for fall 2011 and spring...

Will I Be eligible For PR? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Iam working as a sous chef in one of the café at melbourne cbd.. I have completed my certificate 3 in cookery.. and just few months to complete my diploma.. so can I apply for the tra.. and what are the ielts points I need to get according to the new rules?and doee it have impact on my visa...

How much tax eligible for F1 opt [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I got hired as an contractor and my recruiting firm is charhing me 30% tax , my previous emplyer used to charge me only 13 % , I am on OPT can any one tell why they are charging 30%

Dual citizenship French/US. Mother French.Am I eligible and is my daughter eligible [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was born in France, she had French and American Citizenship.. My sisters and I all have US citizenship. My mother put together all of the paperwork to make sure my sisters and I could have dual citizenship... My sisters all applied for dual French citizenship and received it 17 years ago...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.