Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nishanthiravi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2018, 03:12 AM
    Which short-term course will opt for me
    Hi I graduated BCA at 2010, having experience in medical billing for 5yrs. And 2015 got married, so quit the job. Now I would like to go work. So looking for short-term course with job placement. But I don't know which course will opt for my carrier. Some says go with SAP or programming language or your related field medical coding or banking exam. I'm really confused. Which is recommendable for me.

Check out some similar questions!

Capital Gains Taxes - Short Term vs Long Term [ 2 Answers ]

Here are my ST and LT Capital Gains/Losses for past 2 years: 2011 ST Loss = 10k 2011 LT Gain = 5k 2012 ST Gain = 20k 2012 LT Gain = 10k What I would want to do is NOT net the ST Loss with LT Gain in 2011 and just pay the LT Cap Gain Tax on 2011. Then carry over the ST Loss from 2011 into...

Short term and long term aspiration for cash management officer? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Guys, Cab you please advice me for short term and long term aspiration of cash management officer? I've working on AP accountant for 5 years. Then few months ago I've changed my position for Cash Management Officer. Then here is the my job description:  Responsible for processing daily...

Short term vs long term capital gains, loss carryovers [ 4 Answers ]

Back in 2000 and 2001, I had short term capital losses that exceeded the 3000 dollar limit. Each year, I've been able to deduct 3000 dollars since my short term gains have been minimal. I still haven't used up all my 2000 and 2001 short term losses. I had some long term gains in 2000, but...

What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt?

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search