Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmsherr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2018, 03:38 PM
    How to get 504 for dog walking needs
    I have arthritis in my hands and I want to use an electronic dog leash instead of a manual one. Leashes are required by law in my county. How can I get a 504 plan so that I can use an electronic leash without violating the law?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2018, 06:48 PM
    And which country on Earth would this be, as this is an international site with members in a lot of them?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 9, 2018, 09:03 PM
    We have 504 plans in education. Is that what you’re referring to?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2018, 09:18 PM
    A 504 has to be applied for, and granted in specific terms my friend. However that may not get you around a leash law for your dog. That would be up to your local lawmakers to make such an accommodation. Have you made your application?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog walking [ 12 Answers ]

I am a teenager and I want to start a dog walking business around my neighbor to you know, earn a little extra spending money. I am very responsible and have all the sched. And things sorted but I was wondering, how much should I charge for a week? Should it change based on how many times a day I...

Dog not walking [ 5 Answers ]

My ten month old golden retreiver recently started not walking at all on her hind legs. I took her to the vet and they did x-rays, they said she has a slight bit of hip dyplasia but not enough to cause her problems. They think it my be in her nerves. Any advice?

Does walking really help? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I want to know if walking is a good exercise to loose weight. And by losing weight, can it reduce breast size as well?

Walking on the bed [ 1 Answers ]

My family has lived in this house for about 5 years now. Since we lhave llived in this house we have heard noises, such as someone walking, doors openning and closing etc. These noises so not occur often and do not occur at any particular time of day or night. On occasion we have seen like pages of...

View more questions Search