Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Needful Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2018, 09:18 AM
    Hassessment
    My co-workers claims I am dangerous because of an incident that happened at my home when they were not invited. They have taken it so far as to make a complaint to my job and re cyber stalking me. They have audio and video of everything I do and every time I leave home there appears to be someone following me. I have moved and changed cars but to no avail. The actually cut a hole un the sude of my house and placed a small squirrel in there and sealed bloced the hole with styrofoam. I file a police report but they wrote it up as valdisiam. They also placed some kind of black sand in my gutters. Other things happen as well so I then moved but the stalking continues. What can I do since the police does not bellieve me?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2018, 09:24 AM
    What was the incident that had happened at your home when they were not invited?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 9, 2018, 10:31 AM
    I'm worried that you are mixing some fact with fear. Black sand in gutters is normal grit worn off roof shingles. Usually it's minimal. In a hail storm, however, it will stream rivers of grit out of your downspouts.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2018, 03:12 PM
    They have audio and video of everything I do and every time I leave home there appears to be someone following me.
    How do you know about the audio and video? Why would someone spend their time following you? What would they gain?

https://venturebeat.com/2014/08/11/d...r-tailing-you/
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2018, 06:59 PM
    Time to play devils advocate and be a little blunt from what I thought when I read this, Sounds to me like serious paranoia. Perhaps its time to speak with a mental health professional to make sure at least, what you believe is real, actually is, Because this seems more like a scenario from a move than real life. Seriously, people just don't have the kind of free time to waste it doing all of this for not good reason at all. If it is something that can be treated, great... it will save you from doing stuff it will be hard to recover from, if it isn't.. then people might take you more seriously. Nothing personal..but I've ran with some unsavory people in the past and some others I won't discuss, and this seems a bit much.

I do suggest the video camera thing....they are very high quality today if you get the HD ones, and they have never been cheaper. Will prove your point if its really happening.

Aug 9, 2018, 11:12 AM
    Thank you. However this was after my gutters were cleaned. But I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Aug 9, 2018, 11:19 AM
    LOL! That's why it so hard to prove because our first thought is paranoia. I am not living in fear, but thanks. I appreciate you trying to assist me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search