Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troyolmsted Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2018, 12:34 PM
    Unreasonable rules on wi probation
    Can a PO put a no contact on someone you live with? Mine did and I am not allowed to contact her to pick my stuff up and its my house
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 7, 2018, 01:17 PM
    Have you started paperwork for eviction ? Is the home really yours or is it a rental / lease ?

Not sure if a PO on his own can issue a no contact order but a judge can as part of a TRO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rules for transferring probation? [ 1 Answers ]

I am legally married to a woman in Texas and want transfer my felony probation to be with her but the only hold seems to be is that ia m not meeting my obligation of chid support due to an illness which has me on state assistance , I am paying what I can afford, however the probation dept says that...

Probation rules [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know where probation 'rules' can be found

Probation rules [ 4 Answers ]

OK I have a really good quistion!! I am on feloney (Probation) in Idaho, when I was sentenced in 2001 I wis given (Special conditions) to wit, and ordered by the judge. The state board of correction, continuely does not allow offenders, or makes offenders not follow those special conditions. ...

What are the rules according law about probation? [ 3 Answers ]

This is a question that concerns probation. Primarily, I want to know who or what agency sets the rules and guidelines for probation. If a person isn't given jail time in lieu of probation. What is the rules of determining of probation. Do you have to report every week to a probation officer if you...

Probation Rules [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering,my boyfriend is on probation and staying at a friends of his house.Does his probation officer have the right to come to my home at any given time and search it? He has broken probation three times all ready and I was wondering if on the fourth time that they will revoke it...

View more questions Search