Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trackguy811 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2018, 09:57 AM
    Prom Proposal
    Prom is coming up and I am of course taking my girlfriend. At first, I wasn't going to ask because of course, we were going together since we're dating but her friends told me to do something more romantic.

We are both on the track and field team at school and I want to ask her at our next meet. What are some great ideas on how to go about this?

Thanks!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2018, 10:32 AM
    Do it sooner rather than later... someone else might ask before then and you never really know if she would accept. Happens all the time. If you snooze you lose. It's a prom, not a wedding proposal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2018, 07:05 PM
    First never assume, Next don't over plan, the event itself is important. The asking is not the romantic it is the going.

Just ask, when you see them next, or even call and ask.
    This takes lots of time and planning, colors to match (for many) flowers, and preparing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Not Going to Prom [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a junior in high school so this was my first year I could go to prom. No one ended up asking me to prom, but I wasn't that upset about that because 1) I understood I could go to prom with friends and still have a good time and 2) I was 99% sure I wouldn't get asked anyway. However, turns out...

Prom [ 3 Answers ]

This is the first prom I'm going to and first time I will dance... Any tips for dancing and maybe a gift for her or something I should do?

Prom movie where teen ghosts from 60s reappear on prom night [ 1 Answers ]

It seemed like these teens had died in a car accident and all reappear on prom night and finally realize they are ghosts. Can't remember name. It might be Suzie Q, but doesn't quite sound like it.

I might be going to prom! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am going to prom with my grade 12 boyfriend, I have the dress (its navy blue almost black, it is floor length and body hugging, the front is halter and then the back goes to tank top (doesnt show a lot of chest)). My shoes are also black. I need help with my hair, it is long, thick and...

Who to ask to prom [ 1 Answers ]

I like two guys but I don't know which 1 to ask to the prom. Guy number 1 has a girlfriend and guy number 2 goes to another school, and he seems not to be up to my standards. But the thing is I don't who to ask to accompany me... do you think I should ask guy number 1 although he has a...

View more questions Search