Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellyknoll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2018, 11:30 AM
    Woodbrook Vanity in white washed oak
    Does Glacier Bay make the Woodbrook Vanity in white Washed Oak in a 24 inch size. I would like to purchase the 30 inch size and a smaller vanity for a 1/2 bath that compliments the Woodbrook white washed oak. Please adivse
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2018, 01:02 PM
    Why not check Home Depot,it is their vanity?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing bathroom vanity light but my wires are white/yellow and fixtures black white [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know do I out yellow wire with the black wire o. The new fixture? Old is white yellow out of wall New fixture is black and white.

How would I get from my washed out pink to blonde? [ 2 Answers ]

I bleached my hair from brown and it went a yellow colour on the ends so I got a semi permanent pink to put on my hair, it has washed out now and I am left with peach hair with blonde on my roots ad a yellow blonde on my ends, what dye would I use to take the pink and yellow out ? Please help!

How do I change the plumbing on a single vanity to a double vanity [ 0 Answers ]

We are changing from a single vanity to a double vanity. Splitting the water is not a problem but what about the drainage plumbing. Can we split that without having to tear out the wall? The plumbing hits the center and we can get a vanity that has the center open

Single Vanity want to install double vanity top [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a single 5ft long vanity and would like to know if it is possible to install a double sink vanity top to it. I would like to keep the cabinet portion but would like to add two sinks to the top. If so what do I need?

95 civic, after I washed the motor, the car won't run [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1995 honda civic, and I washed the motor, after I washed it the car start fine ,but then it lost power and it doesn't run the same as before,it sound funny, but it doesn't runs strong anymore. Please help me!!

View more questions Search