Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Benjamess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2018, 02:15 PM
    I need to run 6-3 W/Ground from a Cutler-Hammer Box for a hot tub 60 foot runwhat bre
    I need to run 6-3 w/ground 60 feet for a hot tub. I have a Cutler-Hammer main panel box> What breaker do I need for this?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2018, 03:02 PM
    First tell us about the hot tub. What is the rating, how many amps? 6/3 NM-B or UF-B? How do you plan to run it?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2018, 07:27 AM
    Should be a Nameplate showing Watts/Amps, and/or recommended size of Breaker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cutler Hammer Load Center? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a (e84aan) linit switch is the same as a (e84ban).

Someone jammed a cutler hammer 100 amp breaker in a squre d box [ 5 Answers ]

It seems that someone has installed a 100amp breaker going to a well/pool house with a cutler hammer in a square d box. I noticed it wasn't pudhed in all the way, and had tried to fix it, only realizing that it wouldn't go in all the way. 2 questions, Can I use any old square D 100amp breaker and...

Grounding in a cutler hammer panel [ 3 Answers ]

I want to add a circuit to a CH breaker box. None of the branch wires currently in place have a ground. The new one will be outside and I wish to use a GFI outlet. How do I ground the outlet?

Cutler Hammer vs GE, for new 200amp service? [ 9 Answers ]

My GE box is full and I got a quote for a new 200AMP service box, new weather head and line down the house (about 70 feet),a 40 circuit 200 amp panel, ground and bonding all would be new, etc. Price comes in close to a $1000, the company uses Cutler Hammer boxes, but can get me a GE box for an...

View more questions Search