Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ratul Ghosh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2018, 01:23 PM
    Complex analysis singularities
    What is the application of singularities? Why do we use the singularities term? Singularities is used in complex analysis, is singularities used in other mathematics branch without complex analysis?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 1, 2018, 08:01 AM
    Is this a homework question? We can help, but we don’t do your work for you. Explain what you’ve figured out so far, and where you’re stuck. Then, someone will come along to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Complex analysis [ 1 Answers ]

I have an final on these sections in complex analysis.. " The final exam will consist of six problems. The topics are: -evaluating contour/improper/definite integrals via the residue method, -expanding functions into Taylor/Laurent series, -types of singularities. "

Should I use cluster analysis or latent class analysis for my dissertation? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am testing the validity of model that posits why gifted students underachieve in school. There are three latent constructs: environmental perceptions, self-efficacy, and goal valuation. If students' attitudes are low toward any of these constructs, it is theorized they will lack...

Complex no.s [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with finding the solutions to: (z^8)-256=0 I can find z= 2, -2, 2i, -2i but don't know how to find the other 4 solutions, apparently I can let z^2=(a+ib)^2 and solve for a and b, but don't know how to do this. Thanks in advance.

2 complex [ 4 Answers ]

ok,here's my delima. I went out with my boyfriend last year and we broke up during the summer for my family issues. I tried to forget about him and move on. well when school started, a new student came to my neighborhood and we became friends. she started to like him and I told her go head b/c i...

View more questions Search