Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Weirc215 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2018, 10:30 AM
    Westinghouse electric stock dividends for 1980's through 2006
    I am looking for a record of the Westinghouse Electric Corporation (WX) stock dividends paid for the years of 1983 to 2006.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2018, 01:18 PM
    Go online to Westinghouse website,click on shareholders services and you should be able to find your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I calculate dividends on common stock on outstanding stock [ 0 Answers ]

At the last board of directors meeting of the abc corporation, a cash dividend on common stock of $2.15 per share was declared. Ritter has 3.5 million shares of common stock authorized and 2 million outstanding. The total cash need to pay these dividends is?

How to calculate stock dividends shares and cash dividends amounts [ 5 Answers ]

You owe 600 shares of Blueco, Inc. common stock and that you currently receive cash dividends of $.42 per share per year A. If Blueco Inc declared a 5% stock dividend, how many shares of commons stock would you receive as a dividend? B. Calculate the cash dividend per share amount to be paid...

Westinghouse electric corporation histotic stock prices? [ 1 Answers ]

What was the closing price of Westinghouse Electric Corporation on 12/22/1994?

Westinghouse Electric Stock [ 2 Answers ]

I found some stock certificates for Westinghouse Electric . Are they worth anything?

Westinghouse Electric Corporation Stock Price History [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the Westinghouse Electric Corporation Stock Price on the following dates: May 4, 1984 May 5, 1990

View more questions Search