Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrMisfits77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2018, 09:08 AM
    My H.S. Diploma is just a few Algebra 1 word probs away HELP PLEASE!
    A village wants to build a community center that is projected to cost 1.2 million dollars. Cost per resident is increased by 3 dollars as it is discovered that there are 225 fewer residents than when planning began 2 years ago. What is the revised cost per resident?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2018, 09:19 AM
    Sorry.. if you can't do them yourself you don't deserve to pass. We don't do your homework and we sure as heck aren't going to help you cheat on a test.

Besides HIGH school Algebra? You should have been through that long before the 12th grade. I had Trigonometry in 12th grade...we had this in Jr High.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My H.S. Diploma is just a few Algebra 1 word probs away HELP PLEASE! [ 1 Answers ]

If Samantha and Logan can do their paper route in 45 minutes, how many hours would it take each one of them to do it alone, given that Samantha is three times as fast as Logan? I need Rate and Time, also work done by both of them.

Word Algebra [ 1 Answers ]

On Monday a computer manufacturing company sent out 3 shipments. First Order is for $114,000 4 model II, 6 model VI, 10 model IX computers Second Order is for $72,000 8 model II, 3 model VI, 5 model IX Third order is for $81,000 2 model II, 9 model VI, 5 model IX What does the...

Height word probs. [ 1 Answers ]

Johns paint crew knows from experience that its 18-foot ladder is particularly stable when the distance from the ground to the top of the ladder is 5ft more than the distance from the building to the base o the ladder as shown in the figure. In this position, how far up the building does the ladder...

Algebra word [ 1 Answers ]

Bjørn is 3 years older than Icar was 5 years ago. If the sum of their ages now is 66, how is each person?

Confounding 91 civic start probs - NOT NORMAL PROBS [ 9 Answers ]

1991 civic DX 1.5 liter DPFI Went out Thursday morning to go to work, start car, ran rough for 2 seconds and died. Checked oil for fear of no oil situation, had oil. No start since then. Crank till the cows come home. I have spark on all four cylinders. New distributor with all new guts. ...

View more questions Search