Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarpong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2018, 03:03 AM
    Torsion
    A shaft is 1.5m long is twisted through an angle of 9 degrees when a torque of 2025Nm is applied to it. Determine the angle through which a similar shaft 1.8m long will be twisted by a torque of 2700Nm
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2018, 04:30 AM
    Square knot.

Homework rules require you show your work and what you think the answer is, we don't do your homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Torsion [ 1 Answers ]

A shaft is 1.5m long is twisted through an angle of 9 degrees when a torque of 2025Nm is applied to it. Determine the angle through which a similar shaft 1.8m long will be twisted by a torque of 2700Nm

How to know if I have testicular torsion? [ 24 Answers ]

Like the past 3 times I've urinated, my right testicle has gotten so tight and felt a bit painful. It only lasted for probably 5-10 seconds then it goes away. But it's starting to concern me. Tonight it happened and it got tight. After a few seconds it went away, and now I am not in extreme pain,...

Ovarian Torsion [ 0 Answers ]

Is it likely if you have one ovarian torsion the other will do the same?

F-250 torsion bar adjustment [ 0 Answers ]

My 1998 F-250 lost its lift. I was looking under it the other day and noticed the rubber overload bumper and the axle touching. I was wondering last year when I changed the tires why my plow was not as high as it used to be (blamed it on the tire size). I read some things about changing the "keys"...

View more questions Search