Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2018, 11:38 AM
    I gotcha, that's sad and pathetic. Talk to mom.
    Ladybuglady Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2018, 06:18 PM
    Thank you guys for all your help, feel free to contact me at any time or reason, or even the continue the conversation if you want. Hope you had a good Easter.

Ladybug Lady
    Ladybuglady Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2018, 06:34 PM
    Thank you guys for all your help, feel free to contact me at any time or reason, or even the continue the conversation if you want. Hope you had a good Easter.

Ladybug Lady

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to protect my sister [ 6 Answers ]

I am 23 and my sister has just turned 16! We both live at home. Our parents can be violent towards us every so often if we do something to annoy them! They are almost always in bad form with us and with each other and will start a fight with us over anything. This year my sister has started college...

We will not defend ourselves [ 9 Answers ]

Well it's not that bad... yet... but President Obama will make an new policy about our use of nuclear weapons . Gone is the ambiguity of a deterrent policy where a President would not officially declare any restriction of the use of nuclear weapons . The President's new policy according to...

Boyfriend won't defend me nor' let me defend myself towards his friends.. [ 1 Answers ]

I've known my boyfriend for about 5 years now. We dated once in grade 8, things ended and we've been friends ever since.. Now we've been re-dating for about 3 months. We are both 17. His friends find it funny to ridicule me and always put me down in one way or another. My boyfriend...

Who will defend you? [ 11 Answers ]

VyozDbg48rQ Do you think the politicians or the government will defend you in your own home? G&P

Intent to defend [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having the same problems right now, but don't know where to start I went to the court house where I was being summoned and asked for a court waiver And the clerk can't tell what form I should use for the intent to defend and request of DV. I live in California and looked at the website...

View more questions Search