Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thayer608 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2018, 12:54 PM
    What was the poem read on July 11, 2013 on the Writer's Almanac?
    A poem from the viewpoint of a dog playing fetch was read on July 11, 2013 on "The Writer's Almanac." I am trying to find that poem.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2018, 02:39 PM
    Search "writers almanac archives".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I get this coming July 2013? [ 5 Answers ]

I am and 8th grade student who will be completing school soon and was wondering if I should get a PlayStation vita or a Laptop. This is my issue: I have a dad who is very strict and if he sees them, I do not know what will happen next. Also, I will be going for football trials a week immediately...

Poem for everyone to read [ 2 Answers ]

This poem is because I see on TV Judge Judy a couple of others. A lot of girls/women complain that their baby’s father ignores and or won’t pay child support. Fathers When you meet your girl and fall in love It is due to cupid’s arrow shot from above Your future should be in steps in life...

How can I get my computer to read my dvd writer Samsung model sh-s202n [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please help me I need to know how I can get my computer to regonize the dvd writer it is a Samsung write master... I have been trying to get the computer to regonize it for about 6 hrs. and I can't figure it out... is there someone out there please help me I am in need for help on this

MY new poem, read it I hope you like it [ 14 Answers ]

A flaw I own, Inside of me, I try to fix, All that I see. People making, Bad mistakes, People doing wrong, I try to make them right,

View more questions Search