Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARGIE 65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2018, 12:12 PM
    Redken
    Hello. I'd like to color my hair BLACK with REDKEN. I don't know what I need or how much. I need help! Thanks... MARGIE
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2018, 12:17 PM
    Where would you purchase it? -- at a beauty supply store? Since that's the brand beauty shops often use, any beauty supply store staff member should be able to answer questions you have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haircolor-redken shades eq [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Is anyone out therefamiliar with the shades eq haircolor line? LOVE the colors and gentleness-but--would like to try the clear gloss by eq. I cannot find any info on it's use--apply to dry hair? Just shampood hair? Shampoo again after application? When do I use my conditioner...

Apply REDKEN EQ to wet or dry hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I apply Redken EQ Shades with processing solution to wet or dry hair?

Permanent Color and Redken EQ Shades [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - I spoke with my hair stylist and she recommended that I use Redken EQ shades to reduce the brassines in my hair color. My question is that I just did a permanent color today and I don't know how long to wait before applying the Redken EQ shades (ie. Do I need to wait 24 hours or more or can...

Redken eq [ 1 Answers ]

I just colored my hair a medium golden brown. In a couple of weeks I plan to highlight my hair with the help of a friend. I want to use Redken EQ what color should I use for the highlights and what volume developer. I want a color that will look natural.

View more questions Search