Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stuart00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2005, 11:39 AM
    Default email account settings
    Hi, I use Outlook 2003 and have 3 pop email accounts. A, B & C. A being the default. When I send emails it sends from C regardless if I use A or B as the default. Is there some setting I require adjusting..
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2005, 12:20 PM
    When you have several email addresses configured in one email application the POP3 settings will be particular to each address but they will all have the same SMTP settings which will be the one of your ISP - all mail goes out through your ISP's servers but you can retrieve mail from other servers. Is this the way your email addresses are set up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS Excel default settings problem [ 0 Answers ]

Suddenly on my MS Excel, EVERY previously saved file I have opened has 4 of the columns, BM through BQ with the text in white, so I can't read it. Of course, I can manually switch it back to black, but what caused this? The file dates still have their old original saved dates, so it must be a...

Default on car loan [ 6 Answers ]

I am facing a serious situation.I had a car loan and then I gat into an accident.It was a hit and run and the police never found the people that hit me.Unfortunelty right before that, because of serious financial problems, I couldn t make my insurance payments.Now I received a call from a lawyer...

Word RAND appears at log-in email account WHY [ 6 Answers ]

To: Whomever understands Yahoo email log-in address string Each time I log-in my Yahoo email account the address string has the word Rand in it when the page opens. Does that indicate the Rand Research Corp. of Santa Monica is monitoring my computer activity? Newbiemouseandpoint

Setting Default email service [ 3 Answers ]

I am using Fast Mail as my main email service and would like to know how to set it as my default email. When I go to tools, internet opitions, programs it does not list fast mail as an opition. Would appreciate any advise.

Disabled Yahoo account from receiving email [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email account has been disabled although I deleted a lot of my emails so as to accommodate more incoming mails. I freed a lot of space already by emptying my trash but still it is showing up that I'm over the limit. I can't understand why. I was over the limit before but I don't have this...

View more questions Search