Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2018, 03:19 PM
    Nailing flange
    White Window has a nailing flange. The screws show up. Is there any way cosmetically or camouflage the effect? Perhaps paint the screw heads white. Any ideas
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
    Is this a storm window or a double hung? New or replacement?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nailing pickets to every unevenly spaced post... picket space question. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm still trying to tackle my backyard fence project. I started nailing on pickets today but it did not go as well as I had envisioned. Initially, I wanted a picket to cover every post so you couldn't see a post while looking at the fence straight on. The problem is that not all posts are spaced...

Nailing MDF [ 1 Answers ]

I have a brad nailer, using 18g brads, and am nailing into mdf. I'm having a problem with the brads pitting the mdf. What psi should I be using?

Nailing Molding [ 7 Answers ]

Quick question: when nailing up molding (base and casing), *where* do you like to nail? Thinner edges, thicker edges? Closer to edge of molding? Closer to center of molding? FYI: I'm using MDF, to be painted. Thanks!

Cast iron toilet flange the bolt holes will not hold how do we fix it and the flange [ 1 Answers ]

We have a cast iron flange and the bolt holes are not useable can we cut off the top and add a new plastic flange

View more questions Search