Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Mar 28, 2018, 10:58 AM
    Ear problem help
    Ive tried everything to have my ear unclogged and nothing is working. I've been sick 6 days now and feels like for the most part my illness is going away but my ear has been plugged up for 4 days. I went to the doctor and she gave me an antibiotic for my ear. She looked inside it and said it looked a little angry, but feels like it's worse than a little. I've tried a heating pad, apple cider vinegar and part water, valsalva maneuver, and steam. My ear isn't leaking anything which is a good sign I presume. It just feels like my head is underwater. I asked my doctor if I should put anything in it and she said no. I did the apple cider vinegar before I asked her. Is there anything else anyone can recommend me doing because it's driving me crazy and it's quite irritating? Also when I swallow it does make a tiny popping noise.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 28, 2018, 08:20 PM
    For the pain you can try a hair dryer. Set it on low, warm/hot, and let the air blow into your ear. It really helps for pain. But the clogging, I have no idea. I think it's a case of you having to wait for the antibiotics to work and for it to clear up.
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Mar 28, 2018, 08:37 PM
    Yeah it doesn't hurt just a bit itchy but yeah they are plugged up pretty good. Thank you for the advice though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 honda accord 10th anniversary edition -problem with emc and or fuel problem [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your quick response and research in helping me with my problem that I posted yesterday.I am having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with my car. History of the car: purchased in 1996 with 59,372 miles, now have 132,000 miles and it has all original factory parts...

Central heating problem or water meter problem? [ 3 Answers ]

We live in an apartment building and the individual water usage is measured by private water meters (mechanical). When the apartment was built, 2 years ago, some of the meters had been fitted the wrong way (in reverse). Yesterday a plumber attended to rectify 3 meters. My 2 neighbours meters were...

I am having a problem with practice problem number one in Office Machines with excel [ 3 Answers ]

Applications 6th edition. The book says 3, 360 and I got 528. What am I overlooking"

My 2006 Taurus has a problem hesitating to start sometimes, what could be the problem [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes when starting my 2006 Ford Taurus, it hesitate to start, sometimes it does this and sometimes not, what could the problem? I'm thinking the starter. I replaced the battery, thinking it could be the battery, but the problem still exist. Help!

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search