Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Mar 27, 2018, 08:19 AM
    How to start drinking?
    My question is different and extraordinary. I have never drunk liquor in my life. But, now I want to begin it. I want to taste it and have a feel of it. Two days back, I got VAT 89, a famous liquor brand in India. I took two spoons of it, by mixing it in water, but had no effect on me. Then I took a little more, blended with water, but no effect was found.

Yesterday, I filled a glass with liquor, and poured it in a bottle, after which I mixed water in it, which filled the bottle. When I tried to drink, I found it very bitter. So, I placed it in the almirah. Now, I am back from office, and have eaten half a papaya. I want to drink it. The liquor mixed with water is in the almirah.

Can I drink it now?
    Should I mix more of water in it?
    Please advise so that I get the fun of it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2018, 09:08 AM
    Personally, I find no fun in drinking... Drunk to me is not a pleasant experience. Even drinking enough to have a "buzz" really isn't pleasant in its own right. In the right social setting with the right people if one does not go too far, only then could there really be any enjoyment, but its fleeting and passes quickly.

If you are looking for fun... I doubt you will find it. If you are just wanting to see what it feels like... slowly drink it over a period... that gives it a chance to get in your system and you can stop before it becomes too unpleasant for you. Because if you drink too much too fast.. you have to deal with whatever happens. And that can involve being sick.

Also be aware, if you are on certain medications it can amplify the effects of the medicine which can be dangerous.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2018, 09:13 AM
    Think about what you are asking strangers to suggest to you. You want us to tell you how to consume a substance that will make you sloppy stupid and possibly humiliate yourself, or worse cause you great harm. First, please read the threads in the addictions forum, and also have an honest talk about what you want with your husband.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2018, 03:14 PM
    I find drunk people a huge turnoff and not fun to be around in the least bit. If we are out and friends come up to us drunk, I ask them to leave. You can be rude to drunk people because they generally don't remember the next day. How do people get drunk daily? Yuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I start drinking I can not stop. [ 19 Answers ]

When I start drinking I can not quit. I need help.

Another I was drinking when I wasn't supposed to be drinking question [ 6 Answers ]

I was drinking all night Friday and had a drug and EtG test wed 63 hours later I'm 5'6 at 165. I really pray to god I pass I also did drink a lot of water. Think I passed Dr. Bill

Won't start-deck engage switch is causing it to start or not start [ 0 Answers ]

I must engage deck plunger several times to get the tractor to start sometimes it never starts 1 year old-aprill 2011

How to get my boyfriend to stop going out drinking, or start involving me in his life [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19, my boyfriend is 22, and he is always going out and drinking. He didn't originally do this when we started going out, but has started to now. I have caught him, on two occasions lying about going out. And I think he still does. He would cancel plans with me, saying he is sick or...

Whenever I start drinking alcohol, I don't want to stop. [ 19 Answers ]

Whenever I start drinking alcohol, I don't want to stop until I've finished everything off, and if I could get more I probably would. I hate this feeling. When I'm not drinking, I am fine and don't feel any need to drink alcohol, but when I actually start, or we plan to go out and drink, I don't...

View more questions Search