Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ember24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2018, 10:26 AM
    Help I need a prom dress
    Hey, so I really need help picking the style and colour of my prom dress.
    I'm 5'1, have dark brown hair and white pale skin.
    Measurements are about 40,29,41
    I'm worried I'll look too fat in certain dresses but I'm not sure what style would be OK?
    As well as what colour? I prefer darker colours.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 27, 2018, 07:12 AM
    I’ve always had ideas of what I thought would look great on me, but then after trying dresses on, they didn’t. So, I’d suggest going to a store in your area and try on styles that make you look and feel amazing. Try on different colors and decide which look best with your skin color. The shop can help you order a dress once you’ve chosen a style and color. Don’t forget that you’ll be dancing, so make sure the length is appropriate and you can move around comfortably.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2018, 07:45 AM
    You definitely have to go in and try some on... there really is no other way to find what looks best on you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom won't let me wear a dress to prom? [ 2 Answers ]

Prom is coming up really soon and I've been waiting for my mom to go shopping with me and get a dress for prom and each week I've been askkng her when will we go find my prom dress and she said she doesn't know every time I asked until today. She finally told me she said, you're not wearing a dress...

Prom dress [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to get a nice prom dress from in the UK? i was thinking a purple or blue one. I'm 5ft 11 and size 6/8 (UK) Thanks xx

Prom Dress [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend decided since its my last year in high school we're going to go to prom, but in CAMO! I have a dress in mind (black top, camo bottom) but I'm open to all sugjestions... Prom is MAY 16th... I am. 5ft 2in. About 135 lbs.

Prom dress [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a prom dress for my prom in June. I have blonde hair and green eyes and I'm quite short. (5ft) I was wandering what colour would suit me best? And What length would be best to compliment my height? Thanks :)

View more questions Search