Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonder10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2018, 08:25 PM
    How can I get the boxes back on my Chrome Homepage?
    I just got a new HP Envy. On my old computer, when I opened a website, a black box would appear with the name of the website. It was quicker to click on the box, rather than type the name of the site each time. They aren't coming up on my new computer at all.
    Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to change homepage , reverts back to original one , onwindows xp [ 5 Answers ]

Unable to change homepage. Reverts back to original one . i'm using windows xp

How do I get rid of homepage hijacker? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a Dell Optiplex secondhand with a clean sweep and new install of the OP. I use CCleaner daily and AVG. Just out the blue I have a hijacker from one of these gambling sites (suspect my son has been downloading crap sites.) It only loads on startup but I would like to keep my...

Homepage problem [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having problems in setting up my homepage evrytime I open my internet explorer it always starts at a page named about blank even if I try changing it at the tools portion I still can't change it to other sites example to Yahoo.. and one more problem since I had the problem about the homepage my...

Homepage [ 2 Answers ]

My home page has been hi-jacked and all efforts to retrieve it has failed, any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.